Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Who are you?


So the other day I was talking to someone I had not seen since this process started. After a few minutes of talking the person goes, "Brad,??" and I was like, "Yeah, who did you think it was" he did not recognized me. So how does that feel? Might Fine.

Yesterday at Weigh in, the lossing keeps on truck'n down, 283. I keep thinking that I'll do some big celebration or change on this site, and I am working on it. However I have also realized that any target other than the final 200 is silly cause everyday I weigh less than the day before. Everyday.

There are times when it is a bit overwhelming. Those are the times when I just breath, relax into what I am feeling and remember that it will pass. The bottom line, like in all these blogs, I feel great, I look better, my health is improving in every area of life. Why would someone not want to feel better? Why? I look forward to hearing your thoughts on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment