Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This weeks Weigh in

Hello,

I'm working on a redesign of the blog and a new video as well. I hope to have these changes completed this week on the Eve of the first of many "39th" birthday(s).

Today at weigh in the scales topped out at 288lbs! That is down 52lbs since starting.

Here is the hard data:
Start, Feb 16 --- Today, April 27
weight: 34olbs --- 288
Blood: 142/96 --- 120/70
Pants: 54w --- 44w
Shirts: 4XLT --- XLT

Add all that hard data with the fact that I feel Amazing, I am a new man today. You can have the same results, exact same. If you wish to loss weight or improve fitness, start now. Get up, walk, move, dance, eat less, eat healthier, do it now, finish it fully.

1 comment:

  1. Brad very excited for your weight loss....How much have you lossed to date? I have been with Premier Health since June of 2009....I have lossed 60 pounds and I'm stuck there...I have a hard time with my new body image recognizing my weight loss...thank you for sharing that you take pics at different goals that you achieved...

    ReplyDelete