Friday, May 14, 2010

42, the answer to the universe and everything...



Here is a new pic taken tonight in brand new size 42 waist jeans. When was the last time I wore 42? Honestly no clue. Its been a while for sure. These pants are also purchased from a new place for me, the regular men Section. Not big and tall. Hopefully tomorrow (with rebuttals gig at Humpy's 9-1, shameless plug) a new video blog will be posted with MAJOR News about my health. If not posted tomorrow, I will have it up by Saturday.

Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

  1. BTW, in the picture below with beautiful sleeping lady in the background I am wearing size 44. That picture was taken May 4, today's picture May 13th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome, Brad. You look amazing - I'm SOOOO happy for you... we all are! Love from the 4 of us down here in L.A.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great Brad! I'm so excited to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete