Wednesday, April 14, 2010

first day of the rest of my life.


and its going to be a LONG wonderful life. Yesterday at weigh in, 297, !!!! Can I get YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

looks like I can.

I am on cloud nine, or ten, right now, feeling great, motivated and on track. New video blog is in production and some new and old pic for motivation. The blog will also be going through a remodel as we celebrate hitting this major milestone of now being under 300, when someone asks my weight, it starts with 2, not 3.

that is Huge.

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You look great, Brad! Keep it up - we're so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit quieter than my cousin Jana so I'll just say, "woot woot" but I mean it just as much! Congrats Brad! That's an awesome milestone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. She says she's quieter, but that's just not true. I know firsthand. Ha! =D (But she's right - we both mean it just as much and love you tons!)

    ReplyDelete