Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 21 weigh in.


Have you ever had one of those days? Even with a bunch of great news one little thing can make the day mentally challenging. First, how about some really great news:
Day 21, Weight Lost: 18lbs
WOW my goal is to loss 140, now 122!
blood pressure is down
that is just cool.
already down to last hole on belt
will have to make a new one soon.

So, whats the challenge with all this success? Monday morning I woke up with a 'frozen' elbow, a good deal of post work out pain. I talked with Michele at Body ReNew and Ed at Alaska Premier Health and the arm is already healing. Tonight I worked out with Michele focusing on my legs and torso while my arms heal up. It wasn't a great workout. I had eaten to close to workout time and just felt of balance.

Michele was quick to point out how important it is that I listen to my body and that I am not the first person to have a bad workout. What a difference having a personal trainer right there to help me in success and in failure and always keep getting back in the gym. Saturday we snapped a few pictures, hope you enjoy seeing the before and during photographs.


I have to thank some friends that have really supported me the last couple days as my arms where really aching, helping to give me some perspective to the process. And certainly a Big Thanks to all of you who are following and contributing to the blog.

I'll be recording a new Video-Blog tomorrow night, so if you have any questions please send them now.

3 comments:

  1. 18 pounds! Wow!! What a great feeling and what a great example you are. At 3 weeks in, does it feel like the time is flying by? Do you find you have more time on your hands?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job! Incredible dedication. Those "off" days just help you adjust the rhythm and become even more aware of your body. Bless the body, the GREAT TEACHER! The Body is the Temple aho!

    And great job on the video clips. That video guy is now in front of the camera! Yippie!

    ReplyDelete