Tuesday, June 29, 2010

100


Hello Everyone,

So today we celebrate 100lbs gone from my life. I am so thankful for this change in every aspect of my life and how for the first time in many years I can truly say that I am again Alive.

Just over 4 months ago, February 16, 2010 I started this journey weighing in at 340lbs, fully diabetic, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, bad health readings of every kind. I was immediately put on prescription medication and realized just how far down a slippery sloop my health had slide. I won't kid you, I was in bad shape. Really bad.

Today, its a new reality. I am no longer on any persciption medication, all blood tests show a Strong Healthy person with great levels. I am energized about life, excited about possiblities and egar to join in and get involved, not let life slip by.

The biggest lessons for me in this journey has been to quiet the self doubt, take time for me everyday and to honor my physical temple as much as I honor my emotional and spiritual temples. OK, the Alaska sumer calls, I'll be back with a video blog very soon. Thank you for your continued interest and support.

Brad

1 comment:

  1. dude u r lookin like a new man thats y i love to call u slim! i am so very proud of u! u r doin the damn thang keep up the good work and congradulations to u i am so proud to have been there watching u make this dream a reality..... i r an nspiration to all who know and love you ! and u look marvelas!

    ReplyDelete