Monday, February 22, 2010

First weigh in

Today I stopped by Alaska Premier Health to pick up food for the new week and have my first weigh in. I was very excited as there was no doubt that I had lost weight, now to find out how much. I am proud to announce 5lbs lost in Six days.

I realize that as the journey continues some weeks will be better than others as my body changes. Yet how can I not be happy with such strong and immediate results.

Attached is the first video blog. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think of this project, what you want to hear about, what interests you. To make this successful it has to be interactive to lets interact.


2 comments:

  1. Great first video - honest and true and "YOU". I am so excited to watch this journey of yours and anxious to know all your thoughts and ideas as you learn more about you, your eating, and your health! I'll be back... love you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of you little bro and excited to follow your journey. Let me know if you need any help with spelling!!!

    ReplyDelete