Monday, February 22, 2010

First week of journal entries


OK, learning as I blog :-) here are the posts from last week on Facebook:

Day Zero: blood work in, EKG completed, etc. back to Doc at 2pm for results and hopefully to start the program tomorrow. As Henry Ford said: "If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right"

Day one: feeling great this morning and full of excitement for losing weight!

Day two: I will soon have a blog site up detailing my progress. Great swim last night and finding the food very satisfying.

More great news: Body ReNew is joining me on the health quest. Starting next week I'll be working with a Personal Trainer in addition to the OptiFast program at Alaska Premier Health. With such a powerful team and great support from all of you, I can already see the new me. ROCK'N!

Day Three: perhaps its all in the mind, yet I already feel more energetic than at the start of this week. Health is Wealth.

Day 4: tons of energy, feel good and really awake. Sure I've been hungry, yet its actually been nice to feel and experience hunger. Thank You for all of your support.


Day Five: on the new life plan. So thankful for everyone involved. This week I'll start working with a personal trainer at Body ReNew, waking up feels great.



1 comment:

  1. just want to say that the photo above is me at 18, I'm going back in time to reclaim my body.

    ReplyDelete