Thursday, February 25, 2010

Attitude


Today is the 8th full day on the OptiFast plan as supervised by Alaska Premier Health. As of weigh in this morning I am now down a total of 7lbs. This first week the pounds rapidly came off as my body is adjusting to the new level of caloric intake.


I realize that there may be weeks were the loss is not that rapid. This is not about numbers; this is about Health, and Long Term Health.

Speaking of long term health, last night was my first session at Body ReNew, the personal fitness experts here in Anchorage. Michelle, my trainer, gave me a complete fitness assessment and is developing a plan tailored to my goals. Due to an already scheduled weekend, I will start working with Michelle three days a week on Monday.

The bottom line is this, day 8 and I truly feel great. I feel like a completely different person than I was just 1 week ago. How does it feel? Like I am waking up from a LONG nap, like my eyes are open in a new way. There is a fire that burns inside, a good flame of energy and motivation, of positive attitude, of mind over matter.

And that is a beautiful feeling. Thanks again for all of your support, feel free to send questions and comments my way, either posted on the blog or emailed to me at: bswenson@swensonmediagroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment